Charlie Adam has introduced his resolution to depart Dundee.
The Dens Park skipper revealed he'll transfer on to hunt a "new problem" when his contract expires on the finish of Might.
Former Rangers and Liverpool midfielder Adam admitted it has been a dream come true to play for his hometown membership.
The 36-year-old helped the membership win promotion again to the Premiership final season however the Darkish Blues could not consolidate their place within the top-flight and can discover themselves again within the Championship in 2022/23.
And following talks with the board, Adam determined the time was proper to maneuver on.
He wrote on Twitter: "It was all the time my dream to play for my hometown membership and the previous two years at Dundee FC have been actually particular for me and my household.
Signal as much as our Report Sport e-newsletter

Get all the newest Sports activities information despatched straight to your Inbox day by day by signing as much as our e-newsletter.
We cowl each morsel of data concerning your favorite membership within the type of articles, movies and podcasts.
The e-newsletter will arrive day by day at 12pm, supplying you with a spherical up of the perfect tales we have coated that within the final 24 hours.
To enroll, merely enter your electronic mail handle into the hyperlink right here.
And should you aren't already, be sure to be part of the dialog over on our Fb teams and Report Sport Instagram.
"To captain the membership, and lead the workforce to promotion is one thing I will all the time treasure and one of many highlights of my profession.
"The supporters have been nothing in need of unimaginable to me - I will always remember how you have all handled me within the final two years.
"All that stated, after talks with the administrators about their future plans, I've determined to depart the membership on the finish of my contract this summer season.
"I want everybody at Dens Park all the perfect in main Dundee again to the Premiership subsequent season.
"As for my future I will be trying ahead to a brand new problem which I will take into account over the subsequent few weeks.
"Dundee it has been a pleasure.
"Charlie."
Adam will comply with Liam Fontaine, Danny Mullen, Declan McDaid and Christie Elliot in departing Tayside, as introduced by Dundee on Sunday afternoon.