West Lothian police issue appeal after break in

Officers within the West Lothian are interesting for data following a theft by burglary in Linlithgow.

Between Thursday, March 24, and Sunday, March 27, a property on Avontoun Park was damaged into and a amount of jewelry was stolen.

Detective Constable Robert Gilmour, of Livingston CID, mentioned: “Enquiries into the incident are ongoing and I might urge anybody who has data or who might stay within the space and heard or noticed something suspicious to contact police instantly.

“Likewise, if anybody was within the space and has dash-cam footage, CCTV or doorbell cameras I might encourage you to examine your footage for something of relevance.

“Though the property was safe, I might additionally wish to take this chance to remind householders to assessment their safety - ensure that to maintain your doorways and home windows locked always.”

Anybody with data is requested to contact Police Scotland on 101, quoting incident 2303 of 27 March, or name Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.

Do not miss the newest information from the West Lothian Courier. Signal as much as our free e-newsletter right here

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post