Comeback king Tiger Woods has introduced he goals to play within the a hundred and fiftieth Open at St Andrews.
The five-time Masters winner was capable of end 72 holes at Augusta, ending with a rating of +13.
However simply to get by way of the 4 days was an achievement in itself in his first main since being concerned in a automotive crash that nearly required amputation.
Requested what’s subsequent, Woods advised Sky Sports activities: “I actually don’t know. Even three weeks in the past I didn’t know if I used to be going to play this occasion.
“As I’ve stated, I've a variety of work to do.
“The endurance within the leg wasn’t superb. I can begin out - it’s sore as hell once I begin out. As soon as it will get warmed up it’s good. I can hit good pictures.
“However then the endurance goes and I hit some fairly ugly ones.
“That’s one in every of issues we’re going to need to work on and see what the schedule Is.
“As I’ve alluded to in quite a lot of press conferences, I gained’t ever be taking part in a full schedule once more.
“So it is going to simply be the massive occasions. I don’t know if I’ll play Southern Hills or not.
“However I'm wanting ahead to St Andrews. That’s one thing that’s close to and expensive to my coronary heart. I’ve gained two Opens there and it’s the house of golf.
“It’s my favorite golf course on the planet so I will probably be there for that one.
“However something in between that one I don’t know. I'll attempt. Like this week I'll attempt to prepare for Southern Hills and we’ll see what this physique is ready to do.”