Ricki Lamie admits he may carry out a dramatic U-turn over his Dundee pre-contract after scoring the essential objective that sealed top-six soccer for Motherwell.
The defender netted an unimaginable equaliser deep into injury-time on Saturday to earn a degree that clinched a spot within the high half of the Premiership at Livingston’s expense.
The Steelmen now have European soccer of their sights, whereas on the different finish of the desk Dundee are favourites for the drop.
One other consider Lamie’s proposed change is that the supervisor he agreed to play for at Dens Park, James McPake, was axed in February.
And the 28-year-old concedes he'll weigh up his choices, which incorporates staying with Graham Alexander ’s aspect on the finish of the season.

Lamie mentioned: “May I alter my thoughts concerning the transfer? Aye, there are specific clauses within the contract.
“I’m not precisely positive the way it works however they had been inserted because of the place that Dundee have discovered themselves in.
“They bought a degree from the derby towards United on Saturday so that they’re nonetheless combating away and it’s only a matter of seeing the way it all pans out.
“Other than the rest, I agreed to signal for one supervisor and he’s not there. That got here as a little bit of a shock after he’d had a few good outcomes.
“They tried to make the transfer occur in January however that didn’t work out so I’ve been telling my fiancee and my household that I’m simply concentrating on the job in hand and ending as excessive up the desk as we will.
“We’ll must see how the season ends however, as I mentioned to the gaffer right here, regardless of the place I’m going to be subsequent season my solely focus in the mean time is on successful video games.
“The gaffer’s been sensible with me ever since I signed the pre-contract. We communicate repeatedly and that received’t change. Motherwell have been nice with me and, as a participant, I simply wish to hold enjoying repeatedly. Then I’ll have stuff to resolve.
Signal as much as our Report Sport e-newsletter

Get all the most recent Sports activities information despatched straight to your Inbox daily by signing as much as our e-newsletter.
We cowl each morsel of data relating to your favorite membership within the type of articles, movies and podcasts.
The e-newsletter will arrive daily at 12pm, supplying you with a spherical up of the most effective tales we have lined that within the final 24 hours.
To enroll, merely enter your e mail deal with into the hyperlink right here.
And for those who aren't already, be sure to be a part of the dialog over on our Fb teams and Report Sport Instagram.
“It’s a humorous previous recreation. I may assist Motherwell qualify for Europe subsequent season and perhaps even find yourself enjoying for them there once more.
“Requested what persuaded him to signal a pre-contract with the Darkish Blues within the first place, Lamie, who has made 20 league appearances for the Steelmen, added: “James McPake was actually eager to get me on board.
“He’d spoken to me earlier, once I left Livingston however earlier than I joined Motherwell so I knew he actually needed me.
“On high of that, I’d began this season very well after which we introduced in just a few different gamers who play in my place.
“Now, although, I’ve fought my method again into the beginning XI and I’m a mainstay once more and the supervisor’s instructed me it’ll keep that method so long as I’m working arduous.”
Motherwell ended up needing one thing from the sport on the Tony Macaroni Area after Ross County took the lead late at Aberdeen to propel themselves into the highest six.
The Lions took command with strikes from Odin Bailey and Alan Forrest both aspect of the break earlier than Callum Slattery sparked a shocking comeback with a piledriver from distance within the 72nd minute.
Lamie then headed residence from a nook within the 93rd minute to set off wild celebrations on the pitch among the many gamers and
travelling supporters.
Lamie added: “I genuinely wasn’t conscious of different outcomes.

“I assumed we wanted the win to make it so I made my method again to the midway line smartish.”
The Livingston gamers had been left visibly devastated after coming inside seconds of sealing a 3rd straight top-six end – and Lamie admits he feels for them and boss Davie Martindale.
He added: “They’re an excellent bunch and, in a perfect world, it might have been nice if we may each have taken our place within the high half however Ross County had another concepts.
“They presumably deserved to be up there with us however all I used to be involved about was ensuring that we had been there.”