Lorraine Kelly has mentioned she thinks Johnny Depp's newest court docket testimony is 'painful to look at' and 'very very unhappy'.
Lorraine was speaking on her present this morning about Pirates of The Caribbean star Johnny's private account to the US court docket of his relationship with ex spouse Amber Heard,
Johnny is at present embroiled in a $50 million defamation trial towards Amber over an opinion piece she wrote for the Washington Submit the place she referred to as herself a sufferer of home violence.
He denies any abuse and has hit again with a $100m counterclaim towards Mr Depp.

Johnny has given his private account to the claims and mentioned: "I by no means struck Ms Heard in that method, nor have I struck any girl in my life."
He added that "her accusations kind of permeated the business" and mentioned: ""It has been six years of making an attempt occasions - so unusual when at some point you are Cinderella, so to talk, after which in 0.6 seconds, you are Quasimodo."
Johnny maintains Ambers claims are "not based mostly in any species of the reality".
He additionally advised of his abuse from his mom rising up in Kentucky saying: "I might see when she [his mother] was about to move right into a scenario the place she was going to get riled up and somebody was going to get it. And customarily it was me."
Johnny additionally claimed that Amber challenged him about eradicating his personal boots with out her help.
He'd mentioned: "I labored quite a bit and once I got here house from work I’d are available in the home and he or she’d sit me down and provides me a glass of wine and take my boots off and set them to the facet.
'I’ve by no means skilled something like that in my life. I by no means skilled that and it grew to become an everyday factor, sort of routine.
"One evening I got here house and he or she was on the telephone, I took my boots off, all of the sudden Miss Heard approached with this look on her face, she simply mentioned what did you simply do? What did you do?'"
When he requested what she meant, he claims she responded: "You took your boots off."
He mentioned: "Sure I did. You had been busy."
Amber is alleged to have advised him: "No, no, no that’s my job. You don’t do this, I do this. Let me get you a glass of wine."
He mentioned: "I did take pause in fact, the very fact she was visibly shaken or upset that I had damaged her guidelines of routine.
"When you discover one thing like that you simply begin to discover different tidbits that come out.
"Then inside a 12 months a 12 months and a half she had grow to be one other particular person, nearly."
Following his account, Lorraine talked to Ross King concerning the case.
Referring to the boots she added: :That may be very unusual behaviour. I do know it is he mentioned, she mentioned and I do not suppose both of them are going to come back out of this properly."
She added: "Gosh that's truly painful to look at. Very very unhappy - so fascinating to see her as properly, him very stonily."
Get the newest movie star gossip and telly information despatched straight to your inbox. Signal as much as our weekly Showbiz publicationright here.