Rangers boss Gio van Bronckhorst has moved to chill issues over Ryan Kent after he limped off in opposition to Dundee.
The winger was changed within the second half as his aspect cruised into the semi-final stage of the Scottish Cup.
However with the Europa League second leg in opposition to Crimson Star Belgrade on Thursday, and the Premiership title race ramping up, fears had been raised over a prolonged absence for the important thing man.
Nevertheless, Van Bronckhorst does not anticipate a long-term absence for Kent.
The Rangers boss advised Premier Sports activities following the match: "He is advantageous. I believe he simply had a bruise.
"I do not assume it is something particular. I wished to take him off simply earlier than it occurred, however he is okay."
Ryan Jack additionally got here off late within the sport, however Van Brockhorst insist there was no harm recurrence.
When requested about his health, he mentioned: "He is okay.
"We're pleased with the end result, and we now have a day to relaxation up.
"We will likely be again on Tuesday to arrange for Crimson Star, after all we performed them final week, so I've a a lot better view on the sport.
"We need to be within the subsequent spherical. In case you are successful or dropping it does not matter, you must put together the staff for no matter comes."