Outlander's Sam Heughan says he is writing a new book about his own life and adventure

Outlander's Sam Heughan has revealed he is written a brand new ebook about his personal journey and he cannot wait to indicate it to followers.

Sam, who performs hearthrob Jamie Fraser in time travelling drama Outlander, based mostly on the books by Diana Gabaldon has turn out to be one thing of an writer in recent times.

He is additionally obtained quite a few telly tasks like Males In Kilts and movies on the go and has his personal Sassenach spirits model.

Now he has revealed to pal Josh Horowitz on his Pleased, Unhappy Confused podcast that he has much more up his sleeve.

Graham McTavish and Sam Heughan have revealed the new cover for their Clanlands book.
Sam and Males In Kilts costar Graham McTavish have already penned two 'Clanlands' books (Picture: Starz/Clanlands)

Josh mentioned: 'You guys have the books Clanlands. You've got obtained the TV present Males in kilts. I really feel just like the Empire is spreading is there? What is the enterprise enterprise? That is what's subsequent? What is the subsequent enterprise enterprise?

"We have all of the spirits, obtained the books, we have got the TV present. What's arising subsequent? I imply, did you all the time have that form of entrepreneurial spirit like rising up?"

Sam replied: "I believe it is actually engaged on the present which is superb and simply getting all these alternatives, and I believe I simply realised that there are different avenues to discover and I hope they do properly, but it surely's an awesome type of artistic outlet, I believe.

"And I actually benefit from the type of facet tasks I imply, there's there's quite a bit occurring, however yeah, I imply, why not?"

In addition to saying there might 'probably' be a 3rd Clanlands ebook to associate with the brand new Males In Kilts season, Sam revealed his private challenge.

He mentioned: "I am truly doing a ebook for myself. I do have a co author, however we have been engaged on one thing for some time and it is based mostly on a type of biography meets an journey that I undertook on the finish of October final 12 months."

A glance again at our diary reveals Sam was in New York and Chicago in October to attend comedian con conventions and launched his personal Write Begin award on the Royal Conservatoire for brand spanking new abilities so we marvel if it has one thing to do with that?

We will not wait to see.

Get the most recent superstar gossip and telly information despatched straight to your inbox. Signal as much as our weekly Showbiz e-newsletterright here

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post