Outlander star Sophie Skelton opens up on what Sam Heughan gave her as a memento in first season

Outlander stars Sophie Skelton and Richard Rankin have revealed what momentos they've managed to take dwelling from set.

Sophie, 28, and Richard, 39, play Roger and Bree within the on-screen adaptation of Diana Gabaldon's Outlander collection.

The 28-year-old actress revealed that she's been impressed to take dwelling small keepsakes from the surface shoots, impressed by one thing Sam Heughan gave her early on in filming.

Talking completely to Metro.co.uk, Sophie admitted she’d been tempted right here and there to pocket one thing, however had managed to chorus on taking props to this point.

Will Bree and Roger settle up to now?  (Picture: Starz)

"I used to be very tempted to take Ellen’s drugs at one level, however I assumed that may possibly be an excessive amount of," she stated. "I used to by accident take Brianna’s ring dwelling, however I don’t suppose I nonetheless have it."

Richard joked: "I assumed Sophie would have taken extra from the set to be trustworthy, like an ashtray right here or there", with Sophie explaining: "He thinks as a result of I’m a Northerner, I wish to steal issues."

Though Richard insisted he "appreciated to make use of the time period borrow" as a substitute, he then added: "I don’t suppose I’ve taken something since you by no means know what you’re going do pick-ups or come again and reshoot scenes or revisit one thing."

"They have an inclination to not look too kindly on you eradicating stuff," he shared.

Sophie mentioned her little keepsakes from the present: "I feel I’ve obtained issues from outdoors, like I feel I’ve obtained chook feathers – extra simply reminiscence issues.

"Sam gave me in one among our first seasons a pinecone that was on the ground, and I feel there was additionally an acorn, chook feathers, issues like that I’ve saved as a bit memorabilia [sic].

"No clothes has but gone lacking, but when we discover ourselves in a time interval the place the clothes is a bit bit extra wearable today then who is aware of! We [could have] some turtlenecks courtesy of Roger at dwelling…"

Outlander season six airs Sundays within the UK on STARZPLAY.

Get the newest movie star gossip and telly information despatched straight to your inbox. Signal as much as our weekly Showbiz publicationright here.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post