Neil Lennon insists 'toxic' Celtic last stand has prepared him for Cyprus pressure cooker

Defiant Neil Lennon reckons the tip of his Celtic spell means he's greater than prepared for all times at Omonia Nicosia.

The previous Parkhead boss made his return to the sport final week in Cyprus as he was held to a 2-2 attract his first recreation on the helm.

The submit has include a number of warnings from a bunch of huge names in what has confirmed a minefield for managers.

Steven Pressley and John Carver are amongst those that has warned Lennon over the fan stress having beforehand been axed in Pathos.

Nonetheless, Lennon insists he has no worry over the job after the livid response from supporters in the direction of the tip of his Celtic tenure.

Signal as much as our File Celtic e-newsletter

DRPod-Celtic.png

Get all the most recent Celtic information despatched straight to your Inbox on daily basis by signing as much as our e-newsletter.

We cowl each morsel of data concerning your favorite membership within the type of articles, movies and podcasts.

The e-newsletter will arrive on daily basis at 12pm, providing you with a spherical up of one of the best tales we have lined that within the final 24 hours.

To enroll, merely enter your electronic mail tackle into the hyperlink right here.

And when you aren't already, be sure you be part of the dialog over on our Celtic Fb group and File Sport Instagram.

There have been vocal protests from followers outdoors of Celtic Park through the nightmare marketing campaign that noticed Rangers raise the title and finish the ten In A Row bid.

He informed The Solar: “I do know it’s an surroundings the place there’s been a whole lot of managerial modifications, however most leagues in all places else are.

"Henning (Berg) was right here two and a half years — and if I can do the identical I’ll be delighted.

“I do know what it’s going to take for that to occur, however that doesn’t faze me. I’ve by no means shirked a problem in my life.

“Look, I've been Celtic supervisor twice.

"My final season was poisonous and extremely pressured, so I really feel I can just about deal with most conditions.

“I really like what I’m listening to in regards to the followers right here, their emotion and fervour for the membership. I can’t cease telling individuals how excited I'm about this chance.

“I’ve been impressed by everybody on the membership. I’ll give my all to convey success to Omonia Nicosia.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post