Decided Lewis Morgan is hell-bent on making a return to the Scotland squad as he makes essentially the most of his Stateside journey.
The 25-year-old turned heads at Inter Miami and has made a flying begin at New York Pink Bulls with a hat-trick within the thumping 4-1 win over Toronto.
He is established himself as a bonafide Main League Soccer star and hosts severe ambitions to earn a spot in Steve Clarke's squad.
The winger has been on the surface trying in with the nationwide group for 2 years however he feels primed for a return at worldwide stage with Scotland.
Talking to Sky Sports activities, he mentioned: "Personally, I at all times wish to be the perfect participant within the league. It was my mindset final 12 months and though it did not actually transpire that approach it would not change my opinion this 12 months.
"Being a ahead participant you at all times wish to get double figures for objectives and assists.
"And I feel taking part in effectively right here and making an attempt to get myself again into the Scotland nationwide group is the large purpose for this 12 months, however that is solely going to occur if I play effectively for Pink Bulls.
Signal as much as our Report Sport e-newsletter

Get all the most recent Sports activities information despatched straight to your Inbox every single day by signing as much as our e-newsletter.
We cowl each morsel of data concerning your favorite membership within the type of articles, movies and podcasts.
The e-newsletter will arrive every single day at 12pm, providing you with a spherical up of the perfect tales we have coated that within the final 24 hours.
To enroll, merely enter your e-mail handle into the hyperlink right here.
And in the event you aren't already, be sure to be part of the dialog over on our Fb teams and Report Sport Instagram.
"That is the most important honour a participant may have. My two caps have been in friendlies but it surely's nonetheless the most important honour that I've had in my profession so instances that by 100 - if you are going to be representing your nation on the World Cup. It is each boy's dream rising up in Scotland.
"So that may be improbable however I've bought to verify each single week I am performing right here to provide myself the very best probability and I absolutely intend on doing that."
Morgan has sparked a profession resurgence since leaving Celtic in 2021, nonetheless, he holds no ailing will over his inconsistent spell after being signed by Brendan Rodgers in 2018.
However he does admit his harm woes have been the one factor he may return and alter throughout his time in Glasgow's east finish.
"At Celtic I used to be nonetheless attending to play a component within the squad however largely I used to be taking part in as a 9 - up entrance myself. In all probability wasn't exhibiting myself in the perfect mild. I did not actually get the rub of the inexperienced or the bounce of the ball after I went to Celtic, with accidents and what not.
"I simply needed to get away and someplace the place I used to be going to play extra typically. All credit score to Celtic that we had such a powerful squad that no-one is assured that, however I did wish to get someplace the place I knew I used to be going to play my very own position extra persistently. And I simply thought for the good thing about my profession that I left.
"The one factor that I want was totally different have been the accidents. Once I went to Celtic I used to be flying - that first season with the Champions League qualifiers I felt sensible. Then after having knee surgical procedure I did not get my rhythm again for some time. There's nothing I can do about it now. I nonetheless bought to play in massive video games - Champions League, Europa League, cup finals.
"If you have a look at it like that there is nonetheless positives for me to take though I did not carry out how I needed to carry out. Every little thing occurs for a cause and now I am right here and I am having fun with my soccer - there isn't any arduous emotions or nothing in the direction of it.

"After having surgical procedure - particularly in your knee - it is robust to get that rhythm once more. And when you're at a membership like Celtic the place you are not going to be afforded 5, six, seven video games on the spin to get your knee feeling 100 per cent.
"I feel I knew as soon as I bought again to taking part in common soccer I knew I'd begin taking part in effectively and I hope that continues."