Joe McElderry looks unrecognisable from his X Factor days in rare TV appearance

X Issue winner Joe McElderry appears worlds away from his days on the ITV singing competitors in his newest TV look.

The singer discovered fame after successful the present in 2009 the place he beat Olly Murs within the ultimate together with his rendition of The Climb by Miley Cyrus.

The 30-year-old appeared on Steph's Packed Lunch and embraced an edgier look in comparison with his recent confronted look on the present 13 years in the past.

He's not clean-shaven and the singer confirmed off designer stubble and had slicked again his wavy hair.

Whereas exhibiting off his naked chest, Joe wore a gray silk shirt with a plunging neckline.

Joe appeared on Steph's Packed Lunch
Joe appeared on Steph's Packed Lunch (Picture: ITV)

As reported in The Mirror, Joe advised Steph's Packed Lunch that he received to The X Issue bootcamps however stop three years earlier than returning to the present and successful.

He stated: "So I'd've been about 15. I received to bootcamp and on the second day I used to be like, 'I do not just like the cameras being right here.' Simply overwhelming.

"I pulled a producer to at least one aspect and I used to be like, 'excuse me, I am simply going to go away now, this is not for me.' I do not assume they'd ever actually had that earlier than. You might inform they had been a bit like 'sorry what?'"

"I simply stated, 'I do not really feel like I am ok and I do not really feel like I am prepared or assured sufficient and I left."'

The fresh faced singer on X Factor
The recent confronted singer on X Issue

He is additionally stepped into the world of musical theatre and in 2015 he performed the lead position of Joseph in Joseph And The Wonderful Technicolour Dreamcoat.

He is not too long ago been documenting his exercise journey on his social media.

In a single snap he was on all fours on the ground of a fitness center, coated in sweat. He captioned the picture: "In case you assault bikes! You recognize this sense very properly."

In one other he wore a pair of orange shorts and a piece out high as he gave the thumbs up.

He was met by followers who praised him for his health journey.

"OMG appears like exhausting work," one wrote.

"Properly performed Joe," stated one other.

Joe was met by merciless trolls in 2015 when he was blasted for exhibiting off an alleged "fuller body".

He was harm and livid by the feedback and advised The Mirror: "It was a nasty angled picture and I'd go as far to say it was an edited picture as properly, however that is an entire different story."

"I reacted to it in a humorous means by posting a topless image from the fitness center and made a joke out of it, however I additionally wished to ship out a message to children and youngsters that in fact your physique modifications once you grow old, in fact you alter form, in fact your shoulders get broader, in fact your arms are greater."

Get the newest movie star gossip and telly information despatched straight to your inbox. Signal as much as our weekly Showbiz publicationright here.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post