Craig Levein in 'I'd manage Hibs and take them down' quip as former Hearts boss teased on managerial future

Craig Levein quipped he would like to get Hibs relegated if he ever received the possibility to handle the Edinburgh membership.

Levein was showing as a visitor on BBC podcast 'Sacked within the Morning' with presenter Amy Irons.

In a teaser clip forward of the episode being aired, the 57-year-old was requested a collection of fast hearth questions with one notably being if he would moderately handle Hibs or handle Celtic.

Initially it is a no go query for Levein earlier than he involves phrases that he may wreck his outdated metropolis rivals.

He replied: "Oh pricey. I can not handle Hibs. I can not try this.

"And I make sufficient noise about not liking the Previous Agency, so I can not handle Celtic both.

"Or I may handle Hibs and take them down.

"I by no means considered that choice."

Irons agreed with the previous Hearts supervisor's view and instructed he may deliberately do horrible to be able to take the Leith membership down the league's.

He joked: "Properly, I suppose they might most likely say that is the one factor I will be.

"However yeah I'd handle Hibs and take them down.

"And so long as I used to be in a job I'd preserve taking them down."

Levein is presently a pundit on BBC Sportsound and likewise has an advisory position at Highland League aspect Brechin Metropolis.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post