Insurgent Wilson is again on our screens tonight as she hosts the BAFTA Awards tonight - and could not resist poking enjoyable on the Royal Household.
Insurgent, 42, held nothing again as she took to the stage along with her savage speech taking goal at Prince Andrew and Meghan Markle.
As reported in The Mirror, the Pitch Good actress took various hilarious jabs on the disgraced royal.
“So, I used to be going to do a musical quantity as host, it was about Prince Andrew although um…” she tentatively began.
“Hear guys, no it’s not what you suppose, it was on roller-skates, it’s known as Pizza Categorical,” she quipped.

“However don’t fear I’m not going to do it, I’m not going to sing, I’m saving my voice for the sequel to Cats.”
Subsequent Insurgent, could not assist however deliver up Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's bombshell interview with Oprah Winfrey.
"Our subsequent package deal is for Excellent British Movie from drama to horror, to fantasy... Harry and Meghan's interview with Oprah had all of it," she joked.
"Sadly that is not nominated on this class however some unbelievable movies are."
The Aussie actress and comic beforehand admitted she had been shocked to be requested again to entrance the present after fearing she'd be 'cancelled' over her final gag-filled speech.
The Hustle actress had viewers in stitches two years in the past when she final hosted the occasion, and made jabs at Prince Andrew and Harry as Prince William and Kate Middleton sat simply metres away.
The royal couple had been seen nervously grinning of their seats as various unlucky headlines surrounding their relations had been made gentle of in entrance of the Royal Albert Corridor's star-studded viewers.
The unbelievable second got here as Insurgent arrived on stage to current the award for greatest director.
Beginning as she meant to go on, Insurgent first took goal at those that had been nominated.
"I have a look at the distinctive, daring expertise nominated on this class and I do not suppose I might do what they do," Insurgent stated of the all-male nominees. "Truthfully, I simply haven't got the balls," she dead-panned.
She went on to poke enjoyable at her film Cats - which bombed on the field workplace, sexism within the film business and the BAFTA's try to go eco-friendly.
Insurgent began off: "Good night distinguished friends and those that do not determine as that. It's actually nice to be right here on the Royal Andrew... Royal Harry... Royal Phillip... this royal palace place.
"I used to be simply advised backstage that nobody's getting a large reward bag tonight, yep, as an alternative you are all getting a gifting pockets which is humorous as a result of that is additionally the nickname of my vagina.
"So perhaps it's me who will win greatest authentic rating on the after social gathering tonight."
She then joked that her robe was made up of two clothes sewn collectively to be 'extra sustainable' , 'one in every of which was from the funeral of the film Cats,' she added.
"Cats, unusually not nominated for any awards. I am unsure if everybody right here is throughout the controversy however this 12 months there was a definite lack of nominations for felines," she advised the star-studded viewers.
She then held the BAFTA in entrance of her mouth, saying: "What a good way to cease your self from getting coronavirus."
Quick-forward two years and Insurgent accepted the honour of fronting the celebrated movie ceremony, after final 12 months's present was put on-line because of the Covid lockdown.
Fortunately for Insurgent, the royal couple weren't within the crowd on Sunday night as they did not attend this 12 months.
Get the most recent celeb gossip and telly information despatched straight to your inbox. Signal as much as our weekly Showbiz publicationright here.