Karen Gillan is simply the newest Scots actor to be added to the James Bond odds.
The 34-year-old has joined the likes of Sam Heughan, Richard Madden,Ewan McGregor and Gerard Butler as potential 007 candidates.
The Inverness-born actress is finest recognized for her roles as Amy Pond in BBC's Physician Who, in addition to Nebula in Marvel's blockbuster movie franchise.
Karen's odds are at present 50-1 on bookies William Hill.
The star has beforehand spoken about how she'd like to hitch the Bond movie universe, however not because the superspy.

Chatting with Interview journal concerning the Marvel sci-fi, she mentioned: "I play Nebula, the feminine villain. She's actually sadistic.
"One time, I had a person in a headlock, after which I simply determined that Nebula would lick his face. I really feel like she's a face licker.''
She added about her ambition to play a 007 baddie: ''My dad used to inform me after I was youthful, 'You do not wish to be a Bond woman, you wish to be a villain'. That caught with me.
"'I simply wish to lick [Daniel Craig's] face!"
Karen is not the one Marvel actor tipped to take over the function too, fellow Scot Richard Madden made his MCU debut in 2021's Eternals.
Different Marvel stars embrace Idris Elba at 7-1, Tom Holland at 14-1, Tom Hiddleston at 33-1 and Benedict Cumberbatch at 50-1.
Talking on the chances a William Hill spokesman instructed the Inverness Courier : “We're fortunate to have a large number of proficient feminine actresses who’ve carved a reputation for themselves inside motion and sci-fi genres, and at the moment are in prime place to play a feminine James Bond.
“And Karen Gillan can be a tremendous choose for the function – not solely can she keep on the Scottish 007 legacy that Sir Sean Connery began, however she will be able to add some Nebula and Amy Pond-esque sass to the function and add a brand new dimension to the legendary character.”
Get the newest superstar gossip and telly information despatched straight to your inbox. Signal as much as our weekly Showbiz publicationright here.