Aaron Hickey gets 'world class' rave review as Bologna team mate hands rising star the ultimate compliment

Rising Scots star Aaron Hickey has the potential to be "world class", based on Italy worldwide Lorenzo De Silvestri.

The previous Hearts teen is catching the attention in Serie A with Bologna and has been linked with numerous thrilling transfers.

And De Silvestri, a former Lazio and Fiorentina defender, has been blown away by the left-back's fast progress as he tipped him to go all the best way to the highest of the sport.

He stated: "There is not any doubt Aaron Hickey will go on to have a prime profession. He might be world class. He's the long run and a terrific expertise for Bologna.

"He was born in 2002 and he's already doing unbelievable issues. Once I was his age, I used to be not as sturdy as he's. His method can be rather a lot higher than mine was at that age.

"He performs comfortably with each ft and regardless of the language difficulties, he understands every little thing you inform him

"Actually, there are such a lot of good issues with him.

"I suppose at 33 I might be thought-about a veteran, however I take a look at myself as an older brother for Aaron and the youthful gamers within the group. I take pleasure in working with the completely different cultures within the dressing room."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post