Joe Rogan: Moron or.... Moron?

Picture Illustration by The Every day Beast/Getty

Joe Rogan may be a moron. However at the least he’s an sincere moron.

Or so says Andy Levy and Molly Jong-Quick on Tuesday’s episode ofThe New Irregular, the place the hosts break down the podcaster’s newest controversy.

Rogan just lately promised to “attempt tougher” to cease spreading well being misinformation on his Spotify present and even apologized to the streaming service after celebrities together with Neil Younger pulled their music from it. The transfer earned him some uncommon reward from Andy.

Subscribe to The New Irregular on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, Amazon Music, or Overcast. To take heed to our weekly members-only bonus episodes, be part of Beast Inside right here. Already a member? You possibly can hear right here and join new episode electronic mail alerts right here.

“Rogan is, and I believe this separates him from Dave Portnoy the Barstool Man, an sincere man.I do not suppose he’s taking part in a job. I believe the stuff he says he actually believes,” Andy tells Molly. However nonetheless, Rogan admitted in his apology that he doesn't put together for his interviews, which utterly baffled Andy.

“It type of boggles my thoughts that he doesn’t go searching and say, ‘You understand what, I've thousands and thousands of folks that take heed to me. Possibly I ought to do some prep work earlier than I speak to a visitor,’” he tells Molly. That is the place producer and TNA TikTok professional Jesse Cannon jumps in: “Youngsters on TikTok do extra thorough fact-checking.”

Talking of fact-checking, Margaret Sullivan, a media columnist at The Washington Post and writer of Ghosting the Information, joins the present to debate “4 billion dollars value of defamation lawsuits” involving media firms: Sarah Palin’s in opposition to the New York Instances and Dominion Voting in opposition to Fox Information.

Plus! Adam Jentleson, a former Harry Reid staffer and the writer of Kill Swap, talks Justice Stephen Breyer’s retirement, why we don’t have a “Democratic Mitch McConnell,” and pupil mortgage forgiveness being the factor that would save Joe Biden.

Hearken to The New Irregular onApple Podcasts,Spotify,Amazon andStitcher.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post