'Clerk asked me what was wrong': Woodbridge man says after shouting in celebration of lottery win

Jerome Buckley

Some folks take into account the quantity 13 unfortunate.

Jerome Buckley most likely thinks in any other case.

The Woodbridge father and grandfather is counting his luck as his ticket paid off for $250,000 within the OLG’s instantaneous Cash Bag Multiplier sport.

"I have been an everyday lottery participant for 13 years," Buckley stated whereas amassing his winnings Jan. 24 on the OLG Prize Centre in Toronto.

He performed his successful ticket, bought at George's Comfort on Main Mackenzie Drive in Woodbridge, earlier than leaving the shop.

"I noticed I received massive and shouted out loud proper there within the retailer," he stated. "The clerk requested me what was fallacious, and I informed her I received the highest prize. I used to be so grateful in that second."

Buckley shared the excellent news along with his spouse straight away.

"She did not consider me till I confirmed her the ticket," Buckley, who plans to take a position and pay some payments, stated.

"I would deal with myself, however it is not excessive precedence at this second," he stated. "That is such a blessing."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post