ITV Loose Women's Nadia Sawalha makes plea to fans from hospital bed

Free Girls's Nadia Sawalha has issued a well being plea to her social media followers after she shared pictures of herself in a hospital mattress. The 57-year-old urged her followers to concentrate to their well being and to get any worrying signs checked out by professionals.

In one of many snaps, Nadia could possibly be seen mendacity below a blanket on her hospital mattress whereas a second noticed the Free Girls panellist posing for the digital camera in her hospital robe, donning lengthy surgical stockings on her legs, which she had propped up on a hospital mattress subsequent to her.

Sharing the submit to her 519,000 followers, she wrote: "The one purpose I’m posting these pics is as a result of I need to catch your eye and urge you when you've got been worrying about any signs you’ve been experiencing to chunk the bullet and get your self seen!

"Delaying issues will solely trigger extra fear." She went on to clarify: "I’m not going to lie I’ve been apprehensive sick myself just lately however was given the all-clear on Monday! I solely want I had handled it earlier so I didn’t get myself into such a pickle. Don’t delay make the decision. Get seen. You recognize it is sensible."

Nadia shared the snaps on Instagram. (Picture: nadiasawalha/Instagram)

The previous EastEnders actress additionally included the hashtags #womenshealth, #hysteroscopy, and #wombwellness, appeared to recommend to followers that she had undergone a hysteroscopy – a process that examines the within of the womb.

Regardless of sharing the optimistic information of being given the all-clear, her followers had been fast to flood her with help. @sarah.fox33 mentioned: "At all times glamorous, even in adversity. So happy all is nicely." @mr_bojangles_the_mini wrote: "Not a pleasant process however nicely price it to get the outcome hoped for. So happy you're all good."

@tinaharvey28 posted: "Sending you a number of love and hugs." @gealamanda replied: "Nice to listen to you’ve received good outcomes my pretty! And nicely completed for getting this message on the market … sensible girl." @journeytomendabrokenheart added: "Glad you've gotten the all clear, I hope you get higher quickly! And good message to by no means ignore something that doesn’t really feel proper."

Get the newest celeb gossip and telly information despatched straight to your inbox. Signal as much as our weekly Showbiz e-newsletterright here.

READ NEXT:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post